Wherever you are in the world, you are welcome to send your gear into us for repair. Currently we perform repairs in the United States. We are happy to talk you through At Home Repairs, to save you on shipping it into us. If your would prefer our repair techs to perform the repair, you are welcome to mail us your gear. There will be no charge for repairs mailed to us from overseas, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Alternatively, you can provide us with pictures of the damage and part numbers, and we will do our best to send replacement parts at minimal cost.
What We Need From You
For fastest service, please find this information before you call or Submit a Claim Online
1. The year and model of your product
- PADS: On the top of your pad, near the inflation valve, you will find the pad model and size (ie. Insulated Air Core 20x72x3.5).
- TENTS: On the inside of your tent body you will see a large tag with washing instructions. Next to that large tag is a small, rectangular tag with the model of your tent (ie. Copper Spur UL 2) and below it is a code beginning with the letter J or Y (ie. J15:6-15-14). This code is imperative to ensuring we send you the correct parts.
- BAGS: There are large, white tags with washing instructions sewn into the footbox of your bag. On that tag you will find the model of the bag, bag size, year and zipper side.
2. What the damage is and what parts you are requiring
- Photos will greatly help with this process
- If you are willing to do your own repairs, we will do our best to send replacement parts
3. Your shipping address and any shipping restrictions
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for international delivery
- Big Agnes is not responsible for international shipping delays, customs fees and duties, or lost/stolen products.
- If you need expedited international shipping, please let us know ASAP.
Customer Service Hours
Our team is typically available Monday through Thursday 8 AM – 5 PM and Friday 8 AM – 1 PM MST. We are mountain loving folks who value play time, so we are closed weekends and holidays. Our web portal is open 24/7 for creating cases and finding self-service information.
Get started by Submitting a Claim Online